OUR CORE VALUES
- Our reputation is only as good as our last project. At Guido, our team never settles for anything less then excellence. This is reflected by our loyal repeat customers, numerous high-profile projects, and our relentless ability to meet challenging deadlines
- Attracting, growing, and retaining the industry's best is the most vital ingredient to our organization. At Guido, we strive to maintain a challenging environment that provides our employees the opportunity to develop their technical, leadership, and communication skills while simultaneously developing their career.
- Just because a process has always been completed someway, does not mean it is the best way. At Guido, we consistently maintain a leadership position within our field by constantly refining and improving our construction and management processes. By leveraging the power of our relationships, national insight, and collaboration with team members we consistently bring value to our clients regardless of the scope or challenge of their project.
- When you select Guido for your project, you set the stage for a long-term relationship based on responsiveness and relevancy. We believe that by balancing cost and efficiency we can deliver the highest value to our clients by completing their projects in a timely manner.
- Meeting our duty to our community and employees by building a stronger, self-sustainable company by protecting our reputation, meeting our client obligations, acting with an ownership mentality, and contributing to our community through our projects and philanthropy. This mentality has been a cornerstone to our success through four generations of builders.
GUIDO BUILDING TYPES
HEALTH CARE RECREATION INSTITUTIONAL COMMERCIAL RESTORATION INDUSTRIAL
Our Record Speaks for Itself:
Guido Construction Company has partnered with OSHA for several years as a proud members of OSHA’s National SHARE program.
Only the safest, most reputable General Contractors are accepted into this elite program. We are committed to providing the safest work environment in the industry today. This goal is accomplished through vigilant monitoring of each project’s job site, as well as continuous safety training for every person on our staff.
A good safety record is a win-win situation for both our clients, our Personnel, and Guido resulting in lower overhead costs through savings on insurance premiums, increases in project and worker efficiency, prevention of work delays, and most importantly, injury-free job sites.
- Safety Excellence Commendation Zero Accident Rate
- Safe General Contractor of the Year
- Safe Superintendent of the Year
- AGC Recognized – Zero Lost Time Accidents for 6 Consecutive Years (2006 – 2012)